To survive in Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), all optimizations help a lot! There are some pretty simple things you can change to increase the FPS and improve the visibility of the game. All the details are important for you to improve your performance in the game.
1. Graphics settings
There are important graphic definitions that you should keep high and others that are not very relevant. The Anti-Aliasing and textures are two settings that must be in medium or high. You can not let go of these two as it will impair visibility in the game. But all other settings can leave it low and the Shadows can leave very low , as this requires more graphics processing and is expendable.
2. Increase the performance of your video card
If you use an Nvidia video card (a Geforce, for example), you can change some settings that will improve FPS.
- Open the Nvida control panel
- Choose “Manage settings in 3D”;
- Click Add and browse to the “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ Steamapps \ common \ PUBG \ TslGame \ Binaries \ Win64”
- Select the file “TslGame.exe” and change the following settings:
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
- Multiple videos / mixed GPU acceleration: single video performance
- Power management: maximum performance
- Vertical sync: off
3. Edit the local game files
Look for “% localappdata%” through the shortcut on the Windows + R keys, and open Notepad with the file C: \ Users \ YourName \ AppData \ Local \ TslGame \ Saved \ Config \ WindowsNoEditor \ GameUserSettings.ini. Then change the settings to make them the same:
sg.ResolutionQuality = 100.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality = 1
sg.AntiAliasingQuality = 1
sg.ShadowQuality = 0
sg.PostProcessQuality = 0
sg.TextureQuality = 0
sg.EffectsQuality = 0
sg.FoliageQuality = 0
bMotionBlur = False
bUseVSync = False
FullscreenMode = 2
FrameRateLimit = -100.000000
ScreenScale = 70.000000
These tips will certainly increase the FPS and the fluidity of the game. But do not forget that it is also very important to keep the game always updated as well as your video card.